Characteristics of a successful team :
- well defined goals
- proper choice of strategies
- proper implementation of strategies
- set of shared values
- set of shared believes
- set of shared rules
- proper training
- easier to get forgiveness than permission... !
- start with a little team, then grow on that
- first convince yourself, then a team, and afterwards the management
- knowledge : active process, you have to chance your believes. Learning quickly.
Leadership prospects :
- yestearday, hierarchical leaders
- today, team leaders
- tomorrow, strategic leaders
"experience is part of knowledge"
Making a difference :
- ideas matter (when the reactions of change come, then...)
- a team of believers is essential
Teamwork is better, but takes more time ! (can be speeded up)
The team's power should be greater thant the sum of the individuals' powers.
Industrial revolution > knowledge revolution
Financial capital = invisible > intellectual capital = invisible
2005 : 80 % of technology < 10 years old
but 80% of workers had their training more than 10 years ago !!
"To climb a mountain is a challenge ; to climb more moutains is an opportunity."
Graphique "performance / capacité de changement" = f(age) > sorte de x2 avec un minimum vers 35-42 ans !